Letter to the Editor- Times Herald Record
Elect Sylvia Santiago to New Windsor Town Council
I have known Sylvia Santiago for more than 15 years. We first met while both our sons were in a Cub Scout Pack in New Windsor. Both of our daughters have also been in the Scouting program together. As our children are now out of Scouts, Santiago remains there helping those Scouts achieve their dreams of becoming Eagle Scouts. She works with them as either a Merit Badge counselor or just by helping the boys with their Life to Eagle paperwork.
Santiago is committed to the youth in our community through school and Scouting. She is also very committed to the entire New Windsor community. She is efficient, detail-oriented, and extremely competent. She has an excellent rapport with people of all ages. Santiago is a great choice for a seat on the New Windsor Town Council.
Extremely honored to be endorsed by S.A.M along with other area candidates – Kelly Allegra for New Windsor Town Clerk and Virginia Scott for Cornwall Town Council.
“The candidates endorsed by the SAM Party of New York have a record of accomplishment in their communities and believe in the principle of working with others regardless of political affiliation in order to get results for residents,” said SAM Party of New York Chair Michael Volpe.
“Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.” John Quincy Adams
Friends, as some of you know I’m running for New Windsor Town Council along with
George Meyers for Town Supervisor
Kelly Allegra for Town Clerk
Stephen Bedetti for Town Council
Follow us at 4NewWindsor
Thank you in advance!
3 Days to go..
Countdown to Republican Primary Day June 25th
Why Vote Stephen Bedetti for Town Council?
New Windsor Needs Dedication!
As our current New Windsor Police Communications Supervisor and Vails Gate Fire Department President, he is fully aware of the issues our town faces.
Stephen is a lifelong New Windsor resident & Republican
New Windsor Employee, 30 years
Cornwall Police Officer, 20 years
Vails Gate Fire Department Volunteer, 35 years
CSEA President, Local 836 unit 7917, 15 years
Stephen is a dedicated New Windsor resident who cares about our community
Interesting article. Helps understand the push for warehouses….
Cant say it enough – thank you to all the volunteers that dedicate their time to guiding our youths. Special thanks to NW Troop 4028’s new Scoutmaster, Tom Coleman, for taking on the challenge of training our scouts to become leaders.
Way to go NFA teachers Mrs. Christine McCartney and Mrs. Jackie Hesse for engaging our students and encouraging them to examine multiple viewpoints and more. Oh the things we can think……
Great to see so many concerned residents at last night’s New Windsor Planning Board Meeting. We have to take interest in what affects our communities. Agenda included continued discussions on proposed development of Stewart Hill Industrial Park Site Plan on Toleman Rd & possible Biohitech, waste to fuel plant, at Stewart.
Full New Windsor Town Planning Board Agenda for 01/09/19:
1) HIGHLAND OPERATING, LTD SUBDIVISION (18-07) – 115 Toleman Rd – 4 lot residential subdivision. (DAN YANOSH)
2) STEWART HILL INDUSTRIAL PARK SITE PLAN (17-20) – Toleman Rd – Proposed development of 4 warehouse/distribution buildings with office space and associated parking. (PIETRZAK & PFAU)
3) STEWART HILL INDUSTRIAL PARK LOT LINE CHANGE (17-21) – Toleman Rd – Proposed lot line change. (PIETRZAK & PFAU)
4) ZAFAR COOLER ADDITION SITE PLAN (18-18)-115 Corporate Drive-Proposed addition for additional cooler space. (STEVEN GREEN)
5) CASSIDY FARM ARENA SITE PLAN & SPECIAL PERMIT (17-12) – 1679 Little Britain Rd – Proposed horse barn and riding arena (T.M. DEPUY ENGINEERING & LAND SURVEYING, P.C.)
1) BIOHITECH AMERICA SITE PLAN & SPECIAL PERMIT (18-02) – Acknowledge receipt of proposed draft scope
2) LEGACY WOODS-360 Day extension request
3) MEADOWBROOK ESTATES CLUSTER SUBDIVISION – Two 90 day extension request
(NEXT MEETING – JANUARY 23, 2019)